MORE THAN 35 YEARS OF COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE ANIMAL PRODUCTION
Rubinum S.A. is a company dedicated exclusively to the production and marketing of Toyocerin®, a unique probiotic for animal nutrition.
In 1988, the Japanese company Toyo Jozo Ltd. set up a subsidiary in Rubí (Barcelona) together with Andersen S.A., called Toyo Jozo S.A. In 1992, Toyo Jozo S.A. changed its name to Asahi Vet S.A. following the acquisition of the company by Asahi Kasei Corporation.
In 2005, Andersen S.A. acquired all of Asahi Vet S.A., including its flagship product Toyocerin®, and changed its name to Rubinum S.A.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
- Our commitment and dedication to animal health motivates us to provide a good service to our customers and the animals that are supplemented with our products.
- Our team is made up of people with extensive experience in their field with the main objective of providing a quality service adapted to the needs.
- Perseverance in a sector as changing as animal nutrition and health defines us and allows us to achieve great challenges.
- We are an inclusive and flexible team so that we can all give the best of ourselves.
- Our commitment to the future is to continue growing and sharing our knowledge with our collaborators.
In a context of climate change, we want to do our bit and respect the planet that welcomes us. That is why we have invested in solar panels to take advantage of solar energy in our production.
FROM SPAIN TO THE WORLD
- Our partners are located all over the world, and we have three production plants for finished products, one in Europe, one in Brazil and one in India.
- Our partners are located in the main animal production countries, and we work closely with them.